Saturday, May 10, 2008

Money From Free Blogs Part 2 of 3

Money From Free Blogs - Selling Email Newsletters Part 2 of 3
By http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Christopher_Kyalo

Christopher Kyalo

One of the key things I need to do to make money from my blogs selling email newsletters is to work on generating traffic.

I must admit that this is the main activity that I am usually involved in which takes up most of my time. But what the heck, I really enjoy writing. And besides I can tell you something else. Once you get used to the routine and the traffic and cash starts rolling in, you too will enjoy writing immensely just like I do. It may sound a little complicated right now but once you get the hang of things you will realize how simple the whole process is. You really just require a little patience.

Now when you write your articles to draw readers to the page where you tell them about your offer it is very important that you give them some highly useful gems of information. Not everything but enough useful information to show them that you know exactly what you are talking about and also to promise (not by telling them but by showing them) that there are plenty more gems where that one came from.

If this part of your email newsletter business fails, then everything else will never work. I cannot possibly emphasize that fact enough. Another useful thing to remember here is that you should carefully study your article stats to see which articles are bring you the most traffic and which articles are the most popular in terms of readers. Usually here I leave nothing to chance and I carefully study my blogs stats using a very valuable but free online tool that quickly tells me exactly where my traffic is coming from. I then go into one of the only two article directories that I use and carefully check out the click through rate for each article. In other words, how many people read my article at the article directory and headed straight to my blog using the link in the resource box at the bottom.

Amazingly some articles can have a click through rate of as high as 40 per cent or more while others have a measly five percent, or even less. You want to avoid the five-percent-click-through-rate-articles and accumulate as many as possible that have 40 per cent or more of the readers clicking through to your site. That is how you build traffic fast. And more traffic naturally means more sales.

You can now get all the information you require from my blog on how to increase targeted traffic and [http://big-online-story.blogspot.com/2008/04/to-get-information-you-are-looking-for.html]Make money with free blogs. Or read another article on [http://ezinearticles.com/?Get-1.5-Million-Free-Web-Hits-To-Your-Site-Using-Only-Articles&id=1137143]how to get 1.5 million hits to your site using only articles.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Christopher_Kyalo http://EzineArticles.com/?Money-From-Free-Blogs---Selling-Email-Newsletters-Part-2-of-3&id=1147977

No comments: